Saturday, September 7, 2019

Don't worry, I won't forget. That's my left elbow in the picture

I had the impossible job of trying to keep my students calm. I gave up, and just helped them try to figure out how to get home.

The drug store on the corner quickly sold out of disposable cameras.

I found this photo on my desk in the middle of September 2001.
Image description:  about 10 people standing on University Place looking south.   In the distance only one Tower stands and it has a hole in it. Smoke billowing from the site of the other Tower. On the right side of the photograph there was an elbow sticking into the frame
Image description:  about 10 people standing on University Place looking south.   In the distance only one Tower stands and it has a hole in it. Smoke billowing from the site of the other Tower. On the right side of the photograph an elbow sticking into the frame

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. It's good you were able to help people on that horrible day.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive